The Education Officer will assist the Education Director in overseeing and managing ACYA’s education-focused partnerships and associated operations, in line with organisational strategies and policies.
- Research and propose new partnership, growth or partnered project opportunities with an education/scholarship focus;
- Create educational content for ACYA’s website and social media platforms;
- With the support of the Education Director, organising and running events in the education space (i.e. panel discussions);
- Assist in the development of skills, resources, and capabilities of ACYA chapters in their educational activities.
- Strong interest in the Australia-China relationship and ACYA activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a team
- Time Commitment: 3–5 hours per week on average