The Careers Team secures and promotes internships and other career related opportunities, while also developing job-readiness through events and initiatives for ACYA members.
- With the support of the Careers Director, create, secure and promote internships other career opportunities in the Australia-China space;
- With the support of the Careers Director, organising and running events in the careers space (i.e. panel discussions);
- Assess, review, and provide a summary of internship applications to organisations with whom ACYA partners for internship programs (e.g. Austrade, Australia-China Business Council);
- Assist the Careers Director in achieving portfolio’s key performance indicators.
- Strong interest in the Australia-China relationship and ACYA activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a team
- Time Commitment: 3–5 hours per week on average