We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and detail-oriented intern with strong organisational and communication skills. This person will assist in the tracking of goods and supplies within the Supply Chain network,
as well as assist with our customer support. This is the opportunity to gain experience in international supply chain covering 30 countries across the world. We would not only train you on the Supply Chain processes; upon successful completion of
the Internship, we would provide you a career development path into a future Team Leader position.
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market
leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more.
SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development.
Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses recently won the “2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation” at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
- Process the daily purchase order for eyewear product line
- Update the order status and shipment or manifest according to supplierâ€™s feedback
- Handle day to day issues with purchase orders and suppliers shipments
- Handle invoice checking process and accuracy
- Communicate with International suppliers on a daily basis
- Report to the Department Manager on a regular basis
The Qualified Candidates
- A Bachelor degree holder from reputable University or a graduating University student who is available to work full-time (5 days a week, 8 hours a day) occasional Saturday work
- Competent in Excel
- Fluent in English (CET 6 or above) and/or Chinese
- Strong interdepartmental communication and teamwork skills across the company
- Demonstrate passion and responsibilities for the work and projects at hand
- Reliable and organized with good time management skills