- The partnership between ACYA and CAMP provides ACYA members exclusive access to:
- $150 discount on the CAMP program fee, available to all ACYA members; and
- 2 exclusive ACYA scholarships, 1 for an Australian or non-Chinese member of an Australian chapter and 1 for a Chinese national member of a Chinese chapter.
Read on for information on how to access these exclusive opportunities! The media release announcing the partnership is available here.
What is CAMP?
CAMPx2018 is a 100-day cross-border innovation training program that brings together 100 young Australian and Chinese leaders to create solutions to global problems.
Develop crucial skills for the 21st-century workplace: cross-cultural leadership, innovation, design-thinking, entrepreneurship, industry disruption, as well as offline & online communication skills.
- 5-day innovation immersion week in Beijing & visit to the Great Wall
- 90-day online design-thinking training incubator with industry mentors
- 5-day Pitch & Demo week in Sydney
- Curated program of events, training modules, workshops, tours & meetings with government, corporates, investors and founders
- Access to 300+ strong Alumni network of Australia-China professionals across all industries
How to Apply
- To be eligible for CAMP (and to apply for the ACYA x CAMP opportunities) you must:
- Be 18-40 years old.
- Demonstrate an existing relationship with China and/or Australia.
- Be a young leader in your industry and keen to create change!
- Be available to attend all parts of the program.
There are no academic prerequisites for participation in the CAMP program.
Applications close on November 30, 11.59pm AEST. To apply for ACYA x CAMP discount or scholarship, mention ACYA in how you heard about the program and make sure you apply through the ACYA specific application form (available here).