Applications for this internship have closed. Please check back soon to find out whether applications have reopened.
TerryWhite Chemmart. You know the names, and with over 60 years dedicated to caring for families and communities, you also know their reputation as some of Australia’s most trusted chemists. What you may not know is that Terry White and Chemmart have now joined forces to provide the best of care, advice, great value prices and quality products in Australia.
TerryWhite Chemmart are dedicated to catering for and supporting the needs of the community.
TerryWhite Chemmart are offering you not only the chance to participate in a Student Placement Program but also to play a pivotal role in assisting with market research.
There will be two projects areas for research this year:
- Vaccination preferences in the local Sunnybank community. This will involve work not only in the pharmacy but surveys of the community and local general practice and have a main focus on influenza vaccination.
- Does pharmacy meet the health needs for the local Chinese speaking community? Including recommendations to improve service delivery.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (no more than one page) to email@example.com before 31 March 2017.
Your application should detail:
- Which research project you would be interested in and why?
- What you think you could offer to the TerryWhite Chemmart Pharmacy Student Placement Program?
- What do you hope to gain from the Program?
Please also advise your availability and preference for a 4 week full time Placement in either June/July or November/December 2017 coinciding with the Uni breaks.
On behalf of TerryWhite Chemmart, we look forward to receiving your applications!