Geoff Raby & Associates (GRA), founded by Dr Geoff Raby (former Australian Ambassador to China) in 2011, is a Beijing-based business advisory firm devoted to promoting international trade and investment.
Led by Dr Raby, the advisory firm encompasses a dynamic consulting team with extensive background and knowledge in international business. GRA offers professional services and solutions from Market Entry, Strategic Analysis and Communications to Stakeholder Engagement and M & A Transaction. With a proven track record, GRA has grown into one of the most influential advisory firms worldwide. Our clients cover a wide range of industries, including Mining, Finance, Law, Healthcare, Food and Beverage, etc.
Besides, GRA has made a major success in the field of Sino-Australian business relationship and is treated as the brain trust by Australian government when making policy towards China.
- Research and Translation assistance to Dr Raby and the Consultant
- Publications and Speeches editing
- Media Monitoring and Website Updates
- Outreach Communication assistance and Office Administration
- Additional work as assigned by other team members in GRA
- COMPANY NAME: Geoff Raby & Associates
- COMPANY SECTOR: Consultancy. Commerce/ Political Science.
- ADDRESS: 303, Sunjoy Mansion, No.6 Ritan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Applicants must have strong skills in both English and Chinese. They must be able to read and write fluently in both languages.
- Educational background: These internships would suit people with Commerce/ Political Science education.
- Internship Length: At least 2 months with the possibility of ongoing.
- Start date: asap after recruitment process has completed in August.
- Remuneration: 80-120 RMB/ day, to be negotiated.
- Visa: Applicants need to have a visa and be eligible to work in China.
Please send an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th, 2017.
You can gain assistance in writing these documents here.