HNA Group Overview
HNA Group is one of the fastest growing multinational corporations. Since its first flight in 1993, over the past 20 years, HNA has successfully transformed itself from a traditional aviation company into a multi-industry giant and has developed its business, initially against the backdrop of China’s reform period, from Hainan Province to the whole of China and now to the rest of the world.
Through optimal allocation of industry resources, HNA Group has built a new business model structured on the three pillars of air travel, logistics and financial services all aimed at promoting smooth travel, smooth freighting and modern concepts of consumption. HNA Group is composed of five sub groups:
In 2015, HNA Group landed for the first time on the Global Fortune 500, ranking #464. This Year HNA Group now ranks at #353 climbing 111 positions in just one year!
International Talent Program (ITP) Overview
In order to accelerate HNA Group’s internationalization process, and provide persistent support for its multinational strategic layout, HNA Group is now hiring for high potential international talent. Ideal candidates with overall quality possess excellent English language skills, a global scope and outstanding cultivation potential. HNA Group’s ITP will provide an 18-to-24-month globally based, diversified and professional talent development system as well as a competitive remuneration package, along with a comprehensive range of benefits.
ITP Training Process
- Initial 6-month Induction Period: Working alongside mentors, you will receive first-hand training while performing regular duties and familiarizing yourself with the company and the industry.
- 12-to-18-month Rotation Period: As a well trained staff member, you will be working on rotations throughout key business areas within the group and receiving professional training.
- Final Assessment：Before your next career advancement within the multinational, your performance will be assessed based on your individual ITP career development plan and a comprehensive evaluation by your mentors and managers.
ITP Department Categories
- IT Development and Management
- Educational Experience: Working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees from a World Top 100 university.
- Language Level: CET 6/IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 80/TOEIC 650 or higher, or native speaker.
- Merit worthy qualifications:
- Honor student, scholarship recipient or equivalent, participant/winner of school competition, major recognition or equivalent.
- Multilingual skills.
- Wide international perspective.
- Served as a member of a student union or student organization
- Internship experience at a Fortune 500 company.
- Holder of any professional certificate related to degree.
- A Continually Rising Enterprise: You will be working in a Fortune 500 enterprise within an energetic and positive work environment with continuous growth.
- A Global Industrial Chain: Both across China and overseas, this group operates business in the fields of aviation, real estate, hospitality, capital investments, tourism, finance, logistics, shipbuilding and eco-technology.
- A Systematized Training Program: You will be cooperating with well-known universities receiving professional training, tutorials, workshops, research, business visits, etc.
- A Smooth Promotion Channel: Focusing on talent cultivation and personal aptitude, HNA Group continues to value young bright talent with the average age of current management being 35-40.
- Special Benefits: Discounted flight tickets, hotels, travel packages etc.
- Depending on preference, specific skill sets and necessity ITP talent will begin their programs in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong or Haikou and will have the potential to move to other core business both throughout China and internationally.