ACYA is proud to support The 2nd Annual Asian Australian Leadership Summit 2017.
Across two days on the 18th and 19th of July at Rydges World Square, Sydney, the summit will tackle the theme: “Overcoming Adversity, Seizing Opportunity”.
As we launch into the Asian Century, there is still a clear underrepresentation of Asian Australian professionals at executive leadership levels.
The 2nd Annual Asian Australian Leadership Summit is Australia’s only dedicated professional development event specifically designed to develop Asian Australian leaders.
Through anecdotal case studies from inspiring Asian Australian leaders and expert advice from diversity and cross-cultural specialists, this event will equip Asian Australian leaders with the tools they need to overcome the barriers on the path to leadership.
Presented by Liquid Learning Group, the Summit is the only high-profile event in Australia that is specifically dedicated to the professional development of Asian-Australians.
This marks an important step towards addressing significant underrepresentation in the country’s senior executive levels, especially in the “Asian” Century.
As such, ACYA is delighted to partake in the hosting of an event that stimulates valuable discussion of such issues, as well as foster cross-cultural literacy and career confidence amongst existing and up-and-coming Asian-Australian leaders.
- Hear inspirational success stories from Asian Australian leaders
- Develop cross-cultural competence and confidence
- Broker powerful relationships to promote career progression
- Become an authentic and innovative leader
Featured speakers include
- Tien-Ti Mak Innovation Partner and Chief Technology Officer Australia Post
- Yung Ngo State General Manager (NSW,ACT,VIC,TAS) and Chair of the Cultural Diversity Leadership Employee Action Group Westpac
- Hui Cheng Tan Head of Financial Planning and Analysis Microsoft
- Ken Woo Partner PwC
- Grace Bacon Head of International Segment, ANZ Private ANZ
- Leon Doyle Partner and Head of Experience Design Deloitte
ACYA members receive an exclusive 10% discount off the standard rates with the booking code Q4.