1-2 days per week depending on requirements
- Department: Consumer Business
- Reports To: Manager – Consumer Business and Engagement
- Direct Reports: NIL
- Location: MCG
- Start and End Date: 1st May – 30th September
- Remuneration: Contract will be part time fixed term for 5 months at market rates
1. Position Summary/Objective
- This role is responsible for assisting with the engagement and fan growth elements of the Melbourne Football Club, particularly through the Chinese community.
2. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the recruitment of students for the Student Engagement program
- Assist with delivering the Student Engagement program
- Assist in the development and delivery of key Chinese activations
- Develop and deliver content for the Melbourne Football Club WeChat account
- Assist with the development of online content specific to the Chinese market on behalf of the Melbourne Football Club
- Assist in developing and delivering all engagement strategies for Chinese nationals that come to Melbourne
- Work with the marketing and community departments to maximise data collection opportunities
- Assist with implementing engagement activities across new and existing markets
- Demonstrate the MFC values in day to day work
3. Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- Experience and high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with WeChat official accounts
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills, both English and Chinese
- Professional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin preferable (speaking and written)
- Self-motivated with a commitment to achieving results
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and display effective time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with a positive and proactive work ethic
4. Additional Requirements
- Position offered will be subject to a Working With Children’s Check.
To apply, please send applications to the ACYA Careers Director (James Tang – email@example.com).
Please include a CV and cover letter addressed to Jane McGough – Manager, Melbourne Football Club outlining your motivations and suitability for the role.
Applications close on Friday 21st April 2017.