Study in Chongqing Scholarships for Victorian Students
Located in south west China, Chongqing is rapidly becoming one of the most economically important cities in China. Chongqing and Australia have been long term partners. This relationship was further strengthened in 2002 through the largest educational aid project: the Australian China Chongqing Vocational Education and Training Project. Through this close relationship the Chongqing Education Commission has given authorisation for Chongqing Industry Polytechnic to offer 10 full Study in Chongqing Scholarships for Victorian students.
The ten scholarships on offer for 2017 are for :
- 10 study abroad scholarships (3-6 month program, total subsidies of RMB 10,000)
This covers the tutition fee, accomodation and basic insurance in China for the period of 3-6 months studies.
3. Eligibility and conditions
- To be eligible, applicants must be residents of Victoria.
- Student should apply for the Chinese student visa by themselves. Chongqing Industry Polytechnic College will provide required paperwork.
4. Application process
Applicants are required to submit the scholarship application form and required documents to Chongqing Industry Polytechnic (Please refer to the below contact details). Successful candidate will be enrolled in Chongqing Industry Polytechnic.
5. Documents Required:
- Application Form
- Personal statement specifying why you wish to study in Chongqing (within 300 words)
- Curriculum Vitae
- The photocopies of the highest diploma and transcripts.
- Photocopy of the passport
6. Application Submission
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2017. Applications will be assessed by the Chongqing Industry Polytechnic. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by end of May 2017.
Please submit your application (in a unified PDF document) to
If you have any enquiries, you may also contact: